Download Addon MESHmachine for Blender full version Free 2021
Free Download Addons Blender 3.0 2021
You Can Download : Download Flip Fluids addon for Blender Free
Dev Fund Contributor
over 3 years ago
2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0
Download [Addon]MESHmachine Free
is a blender mesh modeling addon with a focus on hard surface work without subdivision surfaces.
Fuse and Unfuse Surfaces, create Variable Fillets and Washouts, edit and fix Bevel geometry, Unbevel and Unchamfer, create and clean up Boolean Intersections and create perimeter loops, keep earlier mesh states around as Stashes and use them for Normal Transfers, flatten and straighten normals, symmetrize and mirror custom normals, and detail surfaces flawlessly using Plugs – incl. your own custom made ones.
MESHmachine 0.10.0 works with Blender 2.93 and 3.0!
NOTE: existing customers of the 2.79 version, read this.
- turn chamfers into fillets/bevels and back
- change the width of a chamfer or bevel
- create variable fillets and washouts
- unchamfer and unbevel to go back to a hard edge
- practically edit existing existing bevels
- resolve tricky geometry overlaps in cases where two bevels meet
- flatten multiple polygons based on another polygon or flatten a single polygon based on 3 vertices
- flatten along a normal or flatten along edges
- redirect chamfer flow by turning the corners
- convert triangular bevel corners into quad corners
- plug details into your mesh
- build your own plugs and create/buy/sell plug libraries
- stash objects or face selections, creating backups, that can be brought back or referenced by other tools, without cluttering the scene
- conveniently add boolean modifiers (incl. split booleans), create automatic stashes when applying the mods, and easily duplicate or instance objects using booleans
- cleanup applied booleans and create clean perimeter loops around their intersections
- create flattened, straightend, and transferred custom normals
- symmetrize meshes including their custom normals
- turn mirror modifiers into real objects
- loop select, sharp select and vertex group select, all using a single keymap
- easily add wedges
- best documentation in the business
How to install Download MESHmachine addon for Blender Free
- Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Blender 2.93 (LTS), Blender 3.0 (stable)
Blender on MacOS
MacOS users should install Blender properly, by following the official instructions.
Avoid running it just from the Downloads folder!
Note that, for dragging of files and folders, you need to hold down the
This will ensure AppTranslocation1 is avoided.
Blender on Arch Linux
Arch Linux users and users of other Arch based or similar rolling release distros are advised to use the official Blender builds.
The Blender package in the Community repository does not supply its own Python, and does not follow official recommendations.
As a consequence, the system’s python version may not work with MESHmachine.
What’s new Download MESHmachine addon for Blender Free
This is the Blender 3.0 release. Note, that at the time of this release, Blender 3.0 is still in beta. Alongside 3.0, Blender 2.93 LTS is still being supported, but support for any earlier versions is dropped now.
This release also no longer relies on Blender’s bgl module for VIEW3D drawing.
However, if you want MESHmachine to draw smooth, anti-aliased lines, you need to enable Use Legacy Line Smoothing in the addon preferences, which still uses bgl.
This release adds the Duplicate Boolean tool, which is used to easily duplicate or instance objects with one or multiple boolean modifiers, including all the boolean objects – aka “cutters” – even if they are hidden.
The Apply Boolean tool has been updated to support applying boolean mods on multi-object selections.
Unfuse and Unbevel
Both tools will no longer set sharp edges by default, unless the face selection actually consists of smooth faces.
There are various smaller tweaks and adjustments, such as improvements to the GetSupport tool and the removal of legacy code for pre-2.93 case handling.
Finally note that, due to the number of tools in the addon, not everything could be fully tested in 3.0, so some issues may still arise and should be reported.