Create a low poly landscape from start to finish.
Learn to create landscapes with blender
You can download The Blender Bootcamp – Learn 3D, EEVEE, Collections & More Torrent
Product preview on the official website you can visit the following link:
What you’ll learn From : Low Poly Landscapes – Blender Bite Sized Course Torrente
|Learn fundamental 3D modeling techniques including loop cuts, mirror modifier, destructive modeling, knife tool and more.||Learn to color your models by adding multiple materials, adding lights and using both Cyles and Eevee rendering pipelines.|
|Develop your own particular low poly art style which can be applied to all of your future creations.||Create a low poly landscape with a house, trees and pond from start to finish using Blender.|
Requirements Low Poly Landscapes – Blender Bite Sized Course Torrent
- Able to install Blender 3.0
Description Low Poly Landscapes – Blender Bite Sized Course Torrent
Learn the foundations of low poly 3D asset creation quickly, without needing to take a huge course.
Using Blender 3.0, you’ll create a low poly landscape with a house, trees and pond from start to finish.
Grant will take you through modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering your creation. You’ll learn the Blender interface, along with the main modelling and texturing toolset. All the time, receiving helpful tips and tricks to speed up your workflow so you can create low poly artwork quickly.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Create a low poly landscape with a house, trees and pond from start to finish using Blender 3.0.
- Learn the Blender interface, and main modelling and texturing toolset.
- Learn fundamental 3D modelling techniques including loop cuts, mirror modifier, destructive modelling, knife tool and more.
- Learn to colour your models by adding multiple materials and lights.
- Use both Cyles and Eevee rendering pipelines.
- Develop your own low poly art style to apply to your future creations.
This course is perfect for beginners who are new to Blender, anyone wanting to improve their Blender skills and folks who value their time and want quick wins!
The only course prerequisite is that you’re able to install Blender 3.0.
All students have access to the Q&A where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to improve their Blender skills.
- Beginners who are new to Blender.
- Folks who value their time and want quick wins.
Created by : GameDev.tv Team
Last updated 11/2021
SIZE 2.9 GB