Free Download Course The Ultimate Guide to Illustration: From Beginner to Intermediate
You Can Download : Cyberpunk Sam – From Sketch to Final Torrent
Learn to draw Marvel characters step by step Education for free One of the most famous courses in learning to draw because it is free.
1. Go at your own pace in this 20-week online course
2. Artistic guidance & pointers from the instructor
3. English subtitles (Original audio in Korean).
4. Class available NOW! Enroll Today!
Illustrator Inhyuk Has Made the World His Stage
Hello, My name is Inhyuk Lee.
I am an illustrator, and the concept artist based in Seoul, South Korea. Since 2012, I’ve worked with Marvel, DC Comics, Boom! Studios, Dynamite, IDW, and other public publishers.
In this class, I would like to teach the basics of character illlustration, from the first sketch to the final finish, using digital techniques.Re-building the Fundamentals of Drawing
For over a decade, I have been teaching students and I am well aware of the struggles they face when drawing a character. Many beginners believe that they need to fully understand the human anatomy to successfully draw a character; however, it is not true. In this class, you will be able to establish a solid understanding of the foundations of drawing.The Importance of Understanding the Fundamentals
Every drawing begins with the simple understanding of the geometry shapes. From the shapes, we can construct human figures, animals, objects – in fact anything. Once you understand the basic principles you will be able to draw any complex figures.
In this class, I am going to teach you how to transform basic shapes into any 3D forms.On to the Next Level : Color, Value & Light
After familiarizing yourself with the shapes, we will move on to learn how to add color, value & light to your illustration. Once learning these three elements, you’ll see your illustration come alive.This class will help you develop your own drawing style so that you can illustrate any styles without any boundaries.Practice Makes Perfect
A lot of students have asked, “How can I improve on my art?” “What should I do to draw like you?”
The answer is very simple. “Practice.”
No one can master in any skill within a second. It takes time and effort to draw so-called masterpiece. Regardless of your skill level, having a dedicated drawing practice is a key. In this class, I am going to encourage you to take as much as time to draw and make yourself feel more confident and prepared in drawing.
Welcome in The Ultimate Guide to Illustration: From Beginner to Intermediate Torrent
- Meet Your Instructor: Inhyuk Lee
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to the Materials
Chapter 1: Preparation
- How to Conceptualize the Drawing
- The groundworks of illustration
- Familiarize yourself with basic tools (brush, layer, shortcuts, etc)
Chapter 2. Easy Steps to Figure Drawing : Sketch
- How to Use Lines
- Sketch of Body Figure – Front, Side, Back
- Sketch of Body Figure – Transformation
Chapter 3. Easy Steps to Figure Drawing : Structure
- Use of Light and Shadow
- Structure of Body Figure – Front, Side, Back
- Structure of Body Figure -Transformation
Chapter 4. Easy Steps to Figure Drawing : Application
- Sketches of Dynamic Gestures & Poses
- Application of Body Figure – Sketch
- Application of Body Figure – 3D
Chapter 5. Fundamentals of Drawing Faces
- Understanding the proportions of the face
- The Facial features : From the Eyes to the Lips
- Sketching different shapes of faces
- Turning Sketches into 3D
Chapter 6. Fundamentals of Drawing Hands & Feet
- Basic Structure of a Hand
- Basic Structure of Feet
- Layering : How to layer in Gloves and Shoes
Chapter 7. Fundamentals of Drawing Hair
- The Form of Hair
- Sketching Different styles of Hair
- Turning Sketches into 3D
Chapter 8. Fundamentals of Drawing Clothes
- Understanding the Art of Drapery
- Drawing Folds, Creases and Wrinkles
- Basic Sketch of Different Fabrics
- Turning Sketches into 3D
Chapter 9. Fundamentals of Coloring
- Understanding of Color Harmony & Color Contrast
- Color Adjustment for Digital Painting
- Basics of Coloring
Chapter 10. Finalizing the Character
- Character Sketch
- Character Sketch to 3D
- Character Sketch to Coloring
Congratulations on Completing the Course
Meet Your Creator
- Illustrator/ Character Concept artist / Art class teacher.
- MARVEL, DC, Boom! studios, Dynamite comics, IDW Publishing, Image comics
- Lucas film, 20th Century, CAPCOM, Cygames, DeNA, Applibot, Netmarble Games
The Ultimate Guide to Illustration: From Beginner to Intermediate Torrent
Hi! I’m Inhyuk Lee.
Since 2012, I’ve worked with Marvel, DC Comics, Boom! Studios, Dynamite, IDW, and other comic publishers.
Over the past decade, I’ve completed more than 300 cover arts, 100 game illustrations, while still working on other projects. I started my career in 2006 and worked in different countries such as Korea, United States, and the European region.
I often get questions asking why I’m teaching a beginner class with the expertise I have. It would’ve made more sense for me to teach at an advanced level. However, since I’ve been teaching for more than a decade, I believe I can share what I have learned over the years to those who are just starting out.
I continue to teach a beginner-level class because the fundamentals are extremely important when it comes to drawing. I was fortunate enough to strongly learn the basics, so I was able to begin my journey as an illustrator with the knowledge I’ve gained.
I can’t emphasize enough that learning the very basics is essential, especially when it comes to learning the art for the first time. My goal by the end of this class is for students to comfortably and skillfully illustrate on their own.
What’s difficult is not learning the basics, but more so practicing and making it your own. I will help navigate your journey in becoming an illustrator. It may be tough, but will be highly rewarding!
Throughout this class, I will help you understand important principles of illustration and advance your art skills. By the end, you will be able to comfortably illustrate on your own!
- This class uses Adobe Photoshop CC/CS
- Adobe Photoshop is a subscription-based paid software
- To take this class, you need to have access to Adobe Photoshop
- The class will fully cover how to use and apply the program
RECOMMENDED FOR : The Ultimate Guide to Illustration: From Beginner to Intermediate Torrent
- Who want to expand their skills on concept art and illustration.
- Who want to work in comics industry in the future.
- Who want to learn Inhyuk Lee’s approach to character concept design.
- Who want to be able to achieve full skillsets of character design illustration.
- Who want to discover a creative hobby!